Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blue Men in Foggy Towers

The Moscow Winter Poetry Festival recent took place at the Writers Palace:



There is a place in Moscow town
Where creatures move around
You cross the river further down
And creatures will be found

But don’t get scared when they appear
‘cause all are looking blue
Just make a cross and then you swear
But this you have to do

The place is called “The Foggy Tårn”
It suits the place so well
You enter there and are forlorn
Don’t try I sure can tell

The blue men hide in “Foggy Tårn”
Disturb them not, I pray
They walk around, no thought is born
But watch your back, I say

There is a place in Moscow town
Where blue men still exist
Their influence will let you down
And you must but resist

You wonder how I know so well
The way of bluish men
I know so well their causing hell
‘cause I was one of them